- Job Ref
- Systems Architect
Our client, a leading global outsource organisation are looking to hire a Systems Architect who will Design, develop and oversee system architectures, including complex systems and systems design activities.
The Systems Architect will serve as the focal point for the development and communication of the system architecture and ensure conversion of mission requirements into total systems solutions that account for design and technology maturity constraints of the system.
- Develop systems and system element architecture, design, and interface definition
- Support internal and external design reviews
- Maintain knowledge of current and developing technologies and design and analysis methodologies
- Develop models and architectural guidelines for current and future system development
- Experience in system design and architectures.
- Experience in Systems Engineering principles and practice
- Experience in system modelling (Availability, Capacity, Performance, Data)
- Experience in using Enterprise Architect
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and a strong work ethic.
- Ability to interact with internal and external customers on a technical level.
- Experience with problem solving.
- Ability to work under pressure and tight schedules.
- Experience of the project life cycle from bid through to deployment
- Previous security clearance (such as SC) is desirable, as a minimum must be able to achieve CTC / NPVV2 clearance
The candidate will have the opportunity to gain SC Clearance
Contract: 6 months
Salary: £400 per day