- Job Ref
- Bid Director
If you have a track record of winning large and complex proposals in the public sector then our client are looking for you to join their world class organisation.
This position has a high level of autonomy and accountability and will take responsibility for winning bids and creating executable solutions.
To be considered for the role you will need to demonstrate:
- Track record of leading and winning competitive procurements from £50M to £200+M
- Proven ability to manage a budget and cross functional team
- Effective working across organisational boundaries
- Ability to mentor and coach leaders and team members
- Previous experience forming industry leading teams
- Ability to tailor business development, capture, financial management and international systems and policies
- Proven ability to win bids by balancing commercial, financial and technical elements
- Track record of developing innovative offerings to gain competitive advantage in the market place
Salary: £85k – £100k Basic
Location: London + travel